ZoOpHobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ZoOpHobiA

Home to the world of ZoOphobia!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The strange alliance...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wesley

The strange alliance... Empty
PostSubject: The strange alliance...   The strange alliance... EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 6:55 pm

Backstory: Vergil was recently hired to take out a vampire by his boss, The Shadow. Vergil was warned that this would be an especially dangerous vampire, and killing it would require more than your usually vampire killing gear. This Vampire had a secret treasure that could create a new body for the soul (or lack there off) of the vampire should this vampire be destroyed. This vampire is only known as The Hunter, and is renowned for his speed and wits. The Vampire has many powerful Vampire spawn, as well as other vampires who will serve him to the death. Finding his treasure would require hunting down more powerful, less loyal Vampires, and "convincing" them that they should tell Vergil where the treasure is. For this reason, The Shadow has hired extra backup for Vergil. He was told that his backup would meet him outside of the forest.

Enter Vergil
"I hate this forest, full of the unnatural, but a jobs a job, sure hope that "backup" arrives soon." Vergil then turns around and spots...
Back to top Go down
Vivienne

Vivienne

PostSubject: Re: The strange alliance...   The strange alliance... EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 7:32 pm

Zill padded through the forest, he always enjoyed the trees in the dark, he wasnt really sure what compelled this nighttime stroll, it wasnt exactly safe to be in the forest at night. not that he was defenseless but still..

his ears perked as he heard a sound.. he turned to see a dark figure through the trees, he crept a little closer..

it was a human...

it spotted him..

Last edited by Vivienne on Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wesley

PostSubject: Re: The strange alliance...   The strange alliance... EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 7:37 pm

Vergil: I don't suppose you are the one hired by The Shadow. I wasn't aware The Shadow did buisness with Snake Tailin' Crime Fightin' Dragon Rabbit things.
(Vergil takes out The Shadows buisness card)
Vergil: Looks like I was wrong, he does hire Snake Tailin' Crime Fightin' Dragon Rabbit things. My name is Vergil, I have been hired by The Shadow to hunt a vampire known as The Hunter. He is leader of an immense hoard of vampires, and killing him would surely strike and immense blow to all of hell's creatures. Unfortunatly, his soul is bound to a treasure he keeps hidden away, and so, killing him requires more than destroying his body, you must destroy his soul, attatched to his treasure as well. Tell me, are you up to this challenge?
Back to top Go down
Vivienne

Vivienne

PostSubject: Re: The strange alliance...   The strange alliance... EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 8:16 am

Zill cocked his head at the human.. was this guy insane?
Crime fightin' dragon tailin' what?...

she was taken a little aback, but shook it off..

Zill:The Shadow? never heard of him....
(shudders at the sound of vampires)

I know of plenty of vampires.. but none known as "the Hunter"...
do you need Help finding this vampire? cause if so.. i guess i can assist ya!

He grinned and unfurled his wings, letting his spikes and claws extend too, showing this dude he could be of a major help..
Back to top Go down
Wesley

PostSubject: Re: The strange alliance...   The strange alliance... EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:36 pm

Vergil begins to walk forward
I you don't work for the shadow, you can do what you want, but be warned, The Hunter is probably one of the single most powerful vampires in the world. My Sword tells me that you can be trusted, and it tells me that north of here there is a vampire who is part of The Hunter's hoard.
Vergil heads north through the trees, taking out his swords and sneaking through the forest so he can get the jump on the Vampire
Back to top Go down
Vivienne

Vivienne

PostSubject: Re: The strange alliance...   The strange alliance... EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:52 pm

Zill watched the strange human, tilting his head..
his sword talked to him?.. this guy really was messed up..

She followed hesitantly behind the human..

worried when he said he could tell a vampire was near by..

"your Sword told you?"
Back to top Go down
Wesley

PostSubject: Re: The strange alliance...   The strange alliance... EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 9:28 am

Vergil turns around
Yes, my sword talks to me, my ancestor fought a great demon by the name of Ciranu, he was able to slay Ciranu and imprison his powers in this sword, unfortunatly, the battle took its toll on my ancestor, and soon after he died, and his thoughts and memories were infused onto the sword. The Vampire is approximatly one mile north of here, he's hunting, be wary, we are the nearest life forms, as we hunt him, he hunts us.
Vergil continues north, again sneaking through as silently as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The strange alliance...   The strange alliance... Empty

Back to top Go down

The strange alliance...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ZoOpHobiA :: Role Playing :: Forest-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com