ZoOpHobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ZoOpHobiA

Home to the world of ZoOphobia!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hallway chats: Zill & Jack

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vivienne

Vivienne

Hallway chats: Zill & Jack Empty
PostSubject: Hallway chats: Zill & Jack   Hallway chats: Zill & Jack EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:25 pm

Zill and Jack sauntered down the hall, school had ended but they we taking their time, the hall was a new place to hang and chat with friends.. besides.. there wasn't anything to do outside. it was raining.
Back to top Go down
Whisper

Whisper

PostSubject: Re;   Hallway chats: Zill & Jack EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:51 pm

Amber stood with her paws up to the door. She was watching the rain outside as it fell and drentched the ground, and would flood over grasses that grew all around.
Ears perked, and tail slapping happily aginst the cold floor. Her eyes glued on the glass the windows in the door held. Fogging it with her hot breath has she panted.
Still new too the high school; and school alike, she was unsure if her paws where allowed to pad in water upon school grounds. Or was she just afrid of the rain its self?

[Hope you don't mind I join, ^_^;]
Back to top Go down
Vivienne

Vivienne

PostSubject: Re: Hallway chats: Zill & Jack   Hallway chats: Zill & Jack EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 7:49 am

((Of coarse you can join in <33333))

Zill and Jack padded towards the door

Zill: Ya know, i hate when it rains, its depressing..
he glared at the window...
there was someone there, someone new..
he nudged Jack
Hey, have you seen that girl before?

Jack: No.. i dont think i have..
he scratched his head, shrugging

zill: maybe shes new, lets go say hi
smiling he made his way toward her
Back to top Go down
Whisper

Whisper

PostSubject: Re: Hallway chats: Zill & Jack   Hallway chats: Zill & Jack EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 12:46 pm

[Yay!]

Amber scratched at the door for some reason. Then quickly droped back on fours, back artched and head up. Eyes still locked the the picture of the outside world beyond her short clawed toes. A light 'grrr' rummbled in her throut. She was growling at the rain.

'Dum dum rain, go awayz, com ag-in neverz! Or I bite jou!' She thought. Eyes showing no real sign of anger or frurstration. She had not yet noticed that she was being approtched .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hallway chats: Zill & Jack   Hallway chats: Zill & Jack Empty

Back to top Go down

Hallway chats: Zill & Jack
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ZoOpHobiA :: Role Playing :: Zoo Phoenix Academy-
Jump to:  
Free forum hosting  | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com